Hotel Grande Real Villa Itália – Hotel on the Lisbon Coastline
Located approximately 30 minutes from Lisbon, near “Boca do Inferno” - (“Hell’s Cave”) - in Cascais, the Grande Real Villa Itália is ideal for whoever is looking for a hotel on the Lisbon coastline.
The current cosmopolitan town of Cascais has old seafaring traditions. With approximately 15 km of beaches length and a mild climate all year arround, this is a dreamlike location for sea sports and unforgettable moments by the sea.
How to get to Grande Hotel Real Villa Itália
Rua Frei Nicolau de Oliveira, 100
T_ (+351)210 966 000
F_ (+351) 210 966 001
Please click on the links to obtain detailed indications on how to get to Hotel Grande Real Villa Itália: Lisbon via A5 | Lisbon via Av. Marginal | Porto | Algarve | Other points of departure
Bordered by the Atlantic Ocean and Sintra Hills, the Cascais area has been, one of the best-loved Portuguese tourist destinations since the end of the 19th century.
Enjoy the fabulous landscapes in the daytime, discover the historical and cultural heritage, admire the nearly 15 km of beaches or explore nature’s beauties.
Here are several suggestions for your stay.
What to do:
- Water sports (Surf, Windsurf, Sailing, Kite Surf, Fishing, Speed Boats)
- Boat Trips in Cascais Marina (approximately 800 metres away)
- Adventure Sports (mountain biking, mountain climbing, paintball, rock climbing, cave exploration, parachuting, hang-gliding, paragliding and ultra light planes)
- Walking tours in Cascais and in Sintra Hills
- Horseback riding
- Cycling – bicycle trail in front of Hotel towards Guincho Beach
- Cascais Citadel/ Fortress of Our Lady of Light
- Cascais Marina
- Sintra Cascais Natural Park
- Cascais Lighthouse
- Palace of the Counts of Guarda / Currently the Cascais Twon Hall
- Cascais Cultural Centre – Piedade Convent
- Paula Rego Museum
- Guincho Old Fort
- Boca do Inferno (Hell’s Cave”)
- Guincho Beach